CEO & President
Montage Insurance Solutions
EXPERTISE: Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Fire & Casualty, and Life
Danone Simpson, MBA, GBDS is Founder and CEO of Montage Insurance Solutions. With over 18 years of experience in all lines of insurance, Simpson has built an agency focused on employee benefit and property & casualty programs for the commercial and non-profit sectors. Under her leadership the firm has partnered with over 100 carriers in order to find the perfect insurance solutions at the right price for their clients. Her passion has fueled the hearts of her employees to serve the Human Resources Departments, and their employees, as though they were their own families. This same spirit is used to provide the best care to insure clients’ property & liability. Her company utilizes HR tools, consulting, wellness campaigns, health fairs and safety initiatives to reduce premium and employee costs. These programs have proven to be effective in retention and nurturing the health and safety of employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DANONE SIMPSON
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Montage Insurance Solutions
- Best Places to Work 2019: Employee Benefits - Wellness Counts in Building a Culture that Lasts!
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: TONY LEE
- Regional Reports
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jim Gillette
- Burnham brings on new executive VP in property and casualty division
- Newsmakers---Internet Service Firm Taps Outside CEO