Executive Vice President and Partner
Expertise: Law Firms and Higher Education
Teena Hostovich is a 30+ year industry veteran and internationally recognized authority on professional liability and risk management. She is Executive Vice President and Partner of the Pacific Series of Lockton and heads its Law Firm and Higher Education Practices. As a member of Lockton’s Executive Committee, she is responsible for the Pacific Series operations overseeing 700 Associates in six offices and annual revenues exceeding $185 million. Much of her success as a broker lies on her deep expertise and creative approaches to risk management for law firms and higher education institutions. Throughout her career, she has been innovative in adapting and creating a number of new insurance programs that allow her clients to better leverage their coverage, achieve significant savings and realize greater asset protection. These programs range from earthquake and workers’ compensation to risk management.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Are You Still Operating Business As Usual? GROWING RISKS FOR LAW FIRMS
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rafael Martinez
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Rachael Waller
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Claudia Lin Margolis
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Alexandra Glickman
- Downtown L.A. Firm Boosts Its Insurance Policy
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Publisher's Letter