Life Insurance Agent
New York Life - Southern California
EXPERTISE: Life Insurance & Employee Benefits
As a dedicated member of New York Life’s Southern California team, Maria Caraza-Saldana collaboratively engages with individuals and business owners to plan for their future and protect the things most important to her clients. From life insurance solutions and retirement planning to educational seminars and financial workshops in the community, Caraza-Saldana has been a leader to those around her and an influential role model among the 120 Latino associates at the firm. In fact, Caraza-Saldana has been named the #1 Latino Market associate for New York Life Southern California and is a mentor to the firm’s newest agents. In any situation, Caraza-Saldana always does right by the client. Her attention to detail and commitment to continued learning has honed the skills, language, and confidence necessary to lead within an organization while delivering unparalleled results. She takes responsibility for the work that she does and finds great purpose in helping others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: NATALIA VELEZ
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Kenny Chang
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Trailblazer Award - Maria Salinas
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: First Woman Appointed as Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce President and CEO
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Daewoo Brian Lee
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Angela Agrusa