KCAL Insurance Agency
EXPERTISE: General Insurance
Kenny Chang, CEO and Founder of KCAL Insurance Agency, immigrated from Taiwan to the United States in the early 1980s. He decided early on that he wanted to serve his community and make the immigrant experience easier for others. Chang pledged to help those in the Chinese community understand the importance of having insurance coverage and managing risk. He became an insurance agent in 1984, and founded KCAL Insurance Agency (KCAL) in 1992. KCAL has grown to become one of the largest minority-owned insurance agencies in Southern California. KCAL has provided over 120,000 individuals and families with health, auto, home, and life insurance, and over 5,000 businesses with general liability, workers’ compensation, group health, and other types of business insurance. Under Chang’s leadership, KCAL has been recognized as one of Covered California’s top insurance agencies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank Owner in Custody
- In Any Language ...
- CTBC Bank CEO Joins FDIC Panel on Supervision Modernization
- CHINESE---Onslaught of Small Banks Fighting for Piece of Market
- POPULATIONS---Shifting Demographics Prompting Changes in Strategy
- LA 500: Do Won “Don” Chang
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: Finalists