Managing Director / Partner
SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services, LLC
EXPERTISE: Risk Management, Strategy, Sales, Operations, Leadership and Change Management
David Kummer, Principal and Managing Director of SCM, resolves the risk management needs of middle market companies throughout Southern California. With more than 30 years of industry experience, Kummer is experienced across a wide range of industries and his tenure and position allow him to maintain close relationships with senior executives at the insurance company level. These relationships create leverage that produces better placements and better claims results for his and SCM’s customers. He holds the designation Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), in addition to an Associate in Claims degree. What he is most proud of is his ability to transcend his role as insurance broker and “show up” for customers and prospects as a true business consultant. With a combined total of 20 years in YPO and Vistage, he has spent thousands of hours discussing, analyzing and reviewing likely almost every problem or challenge that a business owner may face.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards: Think You’re Getting the Best Result on Insurance Renewals? Think Again!
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Dylan Robertson
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: The CFO’s Guide to Broker Selection
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - SHIANNE HOLLANDER
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Reinhold C. Schrader
- Scott Firestone
- The Executive’s Guide to Purchasing and Using Cyber Insurance
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Berejikian