Principal, Managing Director Los Angeles
Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC
Expertise: Employee Health & Benefits Insurance
Brian Hegarty is the Managing Director of the Los Angeles office for Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA). In addition to overseeing the firm’s rapid growth in the Los Angeles market, Hegarty specializes in employee benefits programs for mid-size to large companies. He works hand-in-hand with clients to build benefits programs focused on improving the employee experience and driving retention and recruiting efforts. Since joining the firm in 2008, he has worked closely with many leading Los Angeles industries. Focused on enhancing the experience for both employers and employees, he is adept at helping organizations that are expanding operations nationally and internationally. Hegarty expertly navigates his dual roles: assisting clients with attraction and retention of talent and cost management while helping the firm expand its footprint in the Los Angeles market. Over the course of the past twelve months, he has led MMA’s Los Angeles office from its inception to an overall growth of 500%.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BRIAN HEGARTY
- Brian Hegarty
- Containing the Escalating Costs of Prescription Drug Benefits: Why Self-Funded Plans May Be an Attractive Alternative for Employers
- Custom Content: The Next Generation of Employee Benefits: What Today’s Top Talent Wants From Their Employer
- Best Places to Work 2018: What Today’s Employees Want
- The Executive’s Guide to Purchasing and Using Cyber Insurance
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: The CFO’s Guide to Broker Selection
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: CEO Watch - Cyber Security Remains Real Threat, Especially For Small-to Mid-Size Firms