Loyola Law School
Sussan Shore is Managing Shareholder of Weinstock Manion, one of the nation’s top standalone estate planning law firms. Shore continues to lead the firm to new heights. She and her partners represent scores of notable celebrities, executives, other high net worth individuals and reputable corporations, and she designs and implements multi-generational estate plans for a list of clients anyone would recognize. She continues to grow with clients, preserving and transitioning wealth with overall objectives in mind, for individuals and corporations that have been with her for over three decades. She is regularly recognized by top tier publications and organizations as a preeminent practitioner in her field. Shore’s practice is differentiated by her non-judgmental and creative approach, which resolves the unique needs of clients in complex alternative and blended family structures as readily as those in traditional families. She frequently lectures at estate planning institutes, and has authored technical publications on estate planning strategies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Blake Rummel
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: BLAKE RUMMEL
- Best Law Firms: WEINSTOCK MANION
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele Mulrooney
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MICHELE M. MULROONEY
- Friends & Family: Rates Low, But Hidden Costs Come Later
- Regional Reports
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year