RANDYE B. SOREF
California Western School of Law
Randye Soref is a principal of Polsinelli, a law firm of over 850 attorneys with 22 offices across the country. She is a nationally recognized attorney who focuses her practice on bankruptcy, insolvency, creditors’ rights, corporate workouts, reorganizations and restructurings. Soref represents all constituents in bankruptcy proceedings and out of court restructurings, including Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors throughout the United States. She routinely represents creditors, committees, debtors, liquidating trustees, sellers, buyers and advises on bankruptcy strategy, counseling, reorganization, enforcement of debt instruments and litigation in and related to bankruptcy proceedings. She advises clients nationally across industries including health care, retail, aviation, commercial real estate, entertainment, manufacturing and technology. She has also been the lead attorney in numerous distressed health care matters involving large U.S. based hospitals, health plans, health care providers, and skilled nursing facilities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - ATTORNEY AWARDS: LITIGATION ATTORNEYS
- LA 500: Richard M. Pachulski
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MARY T. McKELVEY
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARSHA A. HOUSTON
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring: A Roudtable Discussion
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards 2018: PAUL GOMEZ
- Bankruptcy Boutique Makes Move to National Firm
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Teddy M. Kapur