Harvard Law School
Pooja Nair is a seasoned business litigator and litigation member at TroyGould PC. In the two years since Nair joined the firm, she co-founded the firm’s burgeoning food and beverage practice, assisting clients with brand protection, trade secrets, and employment issues. Nair specializes in working with clients in the food and beverage industry and with start-ups in the technology anda innovation space. She writes a monthly column for Modern Restaurant Management on the legal developments affecting the restaurant industry. In November 2018, she second chaired a four-week financial fraud jury trial, which resulted in a $20 million plaintiffs’ verdict. In 2018 and 2019, she represented numerous restaurants in partnership and leasing disputes, employment issues, and ADA compliance counseling. She also published articles on food and beverage law topics for top media outlets. She also serves as the chair of the Young Professionals Advisory Board of the Los Angeles Music and Arts School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Angela Agrusa
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: In-House Counsel Rising Star of the Year - Shannon Kelly
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Anna Graves
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Celeste Brecht
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Angela Agrusa