Fox Rothschild LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Nancy Yaffe is a go-to attorney for labor and employment compliance and training in California, critical in the #MeToo era. As a leading California labor and employment attorney, Yaffe not only defends clients against employee claims and lawsuits but also educates other attorneys through labor and employment training programs. She focuses her practice on counseling and litigation with a particular emphasis on problem prevention and resolution. She defends all types of businesses against employee claims and lawsuits involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wage-and-hour. She defends both single plaintiff and class or collective action matters. Her clients include prominent Southern California hotels, restaurants, retailers, as well as manufacturing, technology and all types of service providing companies. With the goal of helping her clients prevent employment issues, Yaffe provides pre-litigation counseling and advice to clients nationwide on employment-related issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Blogging a Case Of Advertising?
- Bankruptcy Firms Bloom as Businesses Go Boom
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nicky Jatana
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Arameh Zargham O’Boyle
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS