Chair, West Coast Tax and Wealth Planning Practice
USC Gould School of Law
Michele Mulrooney is recognized as one of the top tax and wealth planning lawyers in the entertainment industry. She provides estate planning and family law counsel to some of the most recognized names in the industry, and her work includes sophisticated multi-million-dollar estate and dynasty matters. Her astute insights into the distinctive legal needs of individuals in the entertainment industry have allowed her to develop a broader service offering than most estate planning attorneys. She is uniquely experienced to handle a wide range of matters, from a prenuptial agreement to the sale of a majority stake in a professional sports franchise, and international tax and estate issues. Her reputation as a trusted confidant and exceptional lawyer is based on her ability to balance the legal and personal complexities that exist at the intersection of family and corporate law for high-profile individuals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MICHELE M. MULROONEY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jessica Gordon
- Leah M. Bishop
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sussan Shore
- Judging the Lawyers- Trusts and Estates
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Joan B. Kessler
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Barbara M. Rubin
- Philadelphia Firm Blooms in Southern California