Reed Smith LLP
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
Kim M. Watterson is a partner in Reed Smith’s Los Angeles office. She is the practice group leader of the firm’s Appellate Group and a fellow in the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers. She is a thought leader with a national practice in both appellate and trial courts. As an appellate advocate, she handles appeals, writs, and post-trial motions in state and federal courts around the country in high stakes cases. But her practice is not limited to appeals – she continues to bring to bear years of experience as a trial lawyer (including in jury trials and preliminary injunction proceeding) when representing clients at the appellate level and also maintains an active trial court practice. Her partners and clients alike know she is there from the start of a case to take a lead role on strategy, dispositive motions and class certification oppositions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing Appeal
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DANA DELMAN
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- PETER STRIS
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall