JULIA B. STRICKLAND
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
UCLA School of Law
As chair of Stroock’s national Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Group, managing 36 attorneys, Julia Strickland is often the first attorney financial services companies call when they need anything from practical guidance to fierce defense of a contentious and high stakes litigation matter, as well as for counseling on federal or state regulatory compliance or matters arising from lending and servicing, retail banking, real estate, unfair and deceptive practices. In addition to managing Stroock’s Los Angeles office and sitting on the firm’s executive committee, she has amassed a client list that includes titans of their industries such as American Express, Citigroup, Discover, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, TransUnion, Synchrony and OneWest/CIT Bank. Strickland’s recent accomplishments are particularly noteworthy and diverse, ranging from settlements on behalf of major financial institutions and aerospace financiers to trial and appellate victories for banks and real estate investment funds.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ARJUN RAO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Andrew J. Dunbar
- Blogging a Case Of Advertising?
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling