Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey (SRTK)
Whittier Law School
As Managing Shareholder, President and Chief Executive Officer, and active case handler at Stander Reubens Thomas Kinsey (SRTK), Joanne Thomas has over 26 years of experience in defending employers and insurers in all aspects of workers’ compensation litigation from inception through Appeal, including 132a and Serious and Willful Misconduct Claims. Her clientele and experience also include highly specialized representation of employers in the Alternative Dispute Resolution process, public agencies and joint power authorities. She is often called upon for consultation on specific high exposure cases, and as a consultant in strategically managing her clients’ overall workers’ compensation litigation program. Her aggressive and enthusiastic approach is never overshadowed by her number one objective of bringing closure to cases for the highest satisfaction of her clients. Her mission is to deliver a superior standard of legal representation by placing the highest premium on experience, preparation and education of the firm’s employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENTERTAINMENT ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JEFFREY S. HORTON THOMAS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cortney Shegerian
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kristen J. Nesbit
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year