Suffolk University Law School
As a partner in the Thompson Coburn’s Corporate and Securities practice, Jennifer Post serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of individuals, institutions and companies, including entrepreneurs, startups and investors, as well as domestic and international public companies. She serves on Thompson Coburn’s Management Committee and is the founder of the firm’s Blockchain and Digital Currency practice. Dedicated to helping other LGBTQ professionals succeed, Post founded FSIX Advisors Circle, a networking and resource group for LGBTQ professionals in the financial industry. She also founded the West Hollywood Chapter of Provisors. Additionally, she serves as a member of the Steering Committee of StartOut LA, an organization that provides resources and mentorship to LGBTQ. Post also serves as Thompson Coburn’s ambassador to Gaingels Syndicate, a national angel investment syndicate focused on providing early stage capital to growth companies that have LGBTQ leadership.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jennifer Post
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Jennifer Post
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles:
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Jennifer Post
- Jennifer Post
- JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER POST