Jackie Park is an important leader within DLA Piper, in California Real Estate law and in the community. She has handled some of the most complicated leasing transactions in California and is currently advising Walt Disney Company as the lead partner with respect to the real estate portion of their $71 billion transaction acquisition of 21st Century Fox, including 350 properties within the US and internationally. She is extremely active within DLA Piper, where she is the Co-Managing Partner of the Los Angeles offices. She is also a representative to DLA Piper’s Leadership Alliance for Women (LAW). DLA Piper’s LAW launched in 2006 to support the firm’s women lawyers in developing leadership skills and creating business development opportunities. At the global, national and local levels, LAW also facilitates internal networking and the flow of information among women lawyers, and supports them in successfully managing their practices in a large law firm environment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN LAWRENCE
- Trial Powerhouse Hunton & Williams Opens L.A. Office
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Angela Agrusa
- DLA Piper Absorbs Liner Firm and 60 L.A. Attorneys
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: Women Lawyers in Nepal Exchange Professional Experience with Peers U.S., Canada and Australia
- DLA Piper Poaches Sen. Kamala Harris’ Husband Douglas Emhoff from Venable
- STUART LINER