Loyola Law School
Erin Murphy is a partner at Allen Matkins where she leads the 15-person Leasing Department in the firm’s Los Angeles office. In this role, Murphy provides mentorship and career guidance opportunities for associates, while developing client growth and business development strategies for her team. Her practice involves real estate transactions, with an emphasis on commercial lease transactions, including leases, broker listing agreements, renewals, and sublease and assignment transactions. Clients rely on Murphy to represent their interests, as landlords, on office projects throughout California, Washington, Colorado, Arizona and various other states totaling more than 4.8 million square feet. In addition to commercial lease transactions, she has extensive experience in the acquisition and disposition of individual properties and portfolios in connection with commercial, industrial, retail, and mixed-use projects. She represented the joint venture between Kennedy Wilson and Takenaka Corporation in its 251,722 square foot lease to WeWork.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARISSA DENNIS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CRYSTAL LOFING
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Crystal Lofing
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- Large Real Estate Practice Leads to Conflict Questions