Fox Rothschild LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Managing Partner of Fox Rothschild’s Los Angeles office, Emily Yukich is a visionary voice for women in the region’s startup ecosystem. Past President of the Los Angeles Venture Association board, and founder of Women in LAVA, Yukich is a go-to attorney for industry disruptors, and a force in the emerging companies/venture capital space. She is a highly respected attorney and industry leader working on behalf of clients in Los Angeles’ emerging company and venture capital (EC/VC) ecosystem. Her clients trust her insights that come from the firsthand experience of co-founding and operating a business before launching her legal career. She applies that business-centered approach to advising companies in the tech, consumer products, manufacturing, food and beverage, construction and professional services sectors on complex transactions. She helps clients secure financing that achieves their strategic goals, handling early-stage funding for startups and growth and acquisition funding for mid-sized companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DARRELL MILLER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Daniel Wu
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ashe P. Puri
- Blogging a Case Of Advertising?
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Firm Looks to Get Ball Rolling With Sports Clients
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Emily Kuwahara