DONNA L. WILSON
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
University of Virginia
Donna Wilson is the leader of Manatt’s privacy and data security practice and newly elected CEO and managing partner for the firm. Her new role is a testament to her proactive, creative and pragmatic leadership both inside and outside her practice. As 2018 opened with privacy, data security and other consumer issues at the top of everyone’s agenda, Wilson continued to be the go-to litigator and counselor for companies in crisis situations. Wilson was highly sought after by nationally recognized corporations to help them navigate through major bet-the-company cyber incidents that, by her skillful handling, neither made the news nor resulted in litigation or enforcement, and to subdue a worst-case scenario that had already drawn widespread media attention and resulted in litigation and government investigations. Touching a variety of industries last year, she was also sought after for risk management strategies and counseling designed to help companies avoid headline-grabbing negative press.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DONNA L. WILSON
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Donna L. Wilson
- Wilson Named Chief Executive at Manatt Phelps & Phillips
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Donna Wilson
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: PURVI PATEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: General Counsel of the Year – Mid-Sized Private Company
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Linda Kornfeld