Whitier Law School
Cortney Shegerian is a founding member of Shegerian Conniff LLP and lead trial lawyer. Her practice focuses on employment law and includes all aspects of case management from inception through trial, with particular emphasis in jury trials and case resolution. Shegerian has extensive experience and success in mediation, all aspects of litigation, trial preparation and jury trials. Throughout her career as an attorney, she has tried numerous cases in both State and Federal Court. She has argued in the California Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of California. Shegerian places her focus on discovering each client’s personal experience in order obtain the best possible outcome for their case. In 2017, she became one of the youngest attorneys in California to argue a case before the California Supreme Court. In addition, Shegerian is an active Board Member for the Peggy Albrecht Friendly House and a volunteer at the Sojourn Battered Women’s Shelter in Santa Monica.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Heather Conniff
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Celeste Brecht
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Kim Watterson
- Business Groups Favor Court Discrimination Ruling
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele J. Beilke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS