Russ August & Kabat
Yale Law School
Christine Shin is a partner in the corporate group at Russ August & Kabat and the chair of the mergers & acquisitions practice. Early on in her career she gained experience representing the world’s largest conglomerates such as Nestle, Essar Shipping and Shinseggae International in their cross-border transactions, involving both US and foreign capital. In addition to cross-border mergers & acquisitions experience, Shin has substantive experience leading investments into US energy projects. She has represented the world’s largest energy funds and sovereign wealth funds in the acquisition of equity stakes in various energy projects during the course of her 12 year career. At the age of 37, Shin became the head of the mergers & acquisitions group at Russ August & Kabat and currently focuses on representing US private companies, private equity firms and emerging companies in their most important mergers & acquisitions and corporate transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CHRISTINE SHIN
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Irene Lee
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ben Wang
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee