Southwestern Law School
Blake Rummel chairs the Litigation Department of Weinstock Manion, a leading standalone estate planning law firm. She regularly resolves a variety of complex estate litigation matters, from disputes over conservatorships to estates and trusts. She is well known for being aggressive in representing the best interests of her clients, while treating them with compassion and discretion, sensitive to the emotions that often cloud the parties’ ability to amicably reach an agreement. A frequent speaker, Rummel often presents on a variety of subjects for Continuing Education of the Bar, the State Bar of California, the USC Trusts and Estates Conference, the Los Angeles County Superior Court’s Probate Volunteer Panel (PVP) training program and various others bar associations and organizations. She finds great fulfillment in educating others on the nuances of resolving trust and estate related disputes, and in volunteering for the PVP.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: BLAKE RUMMEL
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sussan Shore
- Best Law Firms: WEINSTOCK MANION
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DAVID GRAELER
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Mary Haas
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Amber Finch