BARBARA M. RUBIN
Loyola Law School
Glaser Weil Partner and Entertainment Department Chair Barbara M. Rubin is a veteran entertainment attorney who puts her extensive in-house studio business and legal affairs experience to work for writers, producers, actors, directors and small production companies in both reality and scripted television and film. She was dubbed a “top industry negotiator” by Emmy Magazine, named a “Top Dealmaker” by Broadcasting & Cable magazine and is included on both the Best Lawyers in America and Southern California Super Lawyers list. Variety has recognized Ms. Rubin in its “Legal Impact Report” for each of the last four years and has quoted her numerous times as an expert in her field. She is hailed for her work as an educator, including her role as Assistant Visiting Professor and Executive Director of the Entertainment Law Practicum at Loyola Law School. She has twice been elected to the Board of Governors of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Zealous Advocate All Around: Glaser Built Firm’s Lineup of Lawyers Into an 'Embarrassment of Riches'
- Zealous Advocate All Around
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PATRICIA L. GLASER
- Glaser Weil Veterans Together Again at New Firm
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Patricia Glaser
- Patricia L. Glaser
- PATRICIA GLASER
- LA 500: Patricia L. Glaser