ANA G. O’BRIEN
Latham & Watkins LLP
Columbia University School of Law
Ana G. O’Brien is a partner in the Tax Department at Latham & Watkins LLP. She regularly advises on a broad range of transactions for real estate investment trusts (REITs), partnerships, and corporations, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing transactions, and spin-offs. She serves as outside counsel to a number of REITs. O’Brien serves as Latham & Watkins’ Global Co-Chair of the REIT Industry Group and Chair of the Los Angeles office’s Tax Department. She is recognized as a thought leader in the REIT field, offering strategic and technical expertise on key market developments to a number of California-based and global companies, including Digital Realty Trust, Inc.; Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.; Kilroy Realty Corporation; Essex Property Trust; Realty Income Corporation; Redwood Trust; American Assets Trust; Kimco Realty Corporation; Ventas; and Spirit Realty Capital, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Jason H. Silvera
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: PARDIS ZOMORODI
- JAMES BEAUBIEN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Firm Brings in Veteran to Get Jump on Startups
- Partners Take Corporate Gig in Downtown L.A.