TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Munger, Tolles & Olson litigator Tamerlin Godley excels at handling complex business litigation disputes and high-stakes investigations for the nation’s leading media and entertainment companies. Major studios, networks, recording companies and music publishers regularly turn to her to help them protect their most significant assets. Over the course of the last year Godley has led numerous high profile, non-public investigations for various entertainment clients arising out of the #Metoo movement. As a longtime advisor to the nation’s leading content producers and owners, including Turner Broadcasting, Cartoon Network, Warner Bros., Sony Pictures and Warner Music Group, Godley is frequently sought for her deep expertise in the various facets of IP law. She serves on the planning committee of the USC Gould School of Law 2017 Intellectual Property Institute. In January, Godley discussed developments in idea submission law at the Media Law Resource Center’s Southwestern Entertainment & Media Law Conference.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TAMERLIN J. GODLEY
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Hailyn J. Chen
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: HAILYN J. CHEN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KELLY M. KLAUS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LUIS LI
- BRAD BRIAN