Trucker Huss, APC
Howard University School of Law
Katuri Kaye has spent her legal career consulting employers and multiemployer trusts on all aspects of their employee benefit plans, including health and welfare plans, Section 125 cafeteria plans, and qualified retirement plans. Kaye has also advised clients with respect to complicated transactions involving plan assets, within the meaning of ERISA, and executive compensation matters. She is a graduate of Howard University School of Law and has been a member of the State Bar of California since 2008. In addition to law, Kaye is an advocate for the youth and underrepresented groups. She devotes countless hours mentoring youth of all ages, especially young women. Kaye is currently a volunteer with the Young Scholars Program, W.I.S.E. and the Level Playing Field Institute. She has been a volunteer attorney in the family courts and for guardianship cases. She is also a motivational speaker and encourager.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Executive of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cortney Shegerian
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: PHILANTHROPIST OF THE YEAR - DIANE M. REICHENBERGER
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Finalists
- Adviser to Villaraigosa Moves to Kaye Scholer
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Blake Rummel
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: MITRA MEMARI