SANDRA LEE MONTGOMERY
University of Washington School of Law
Sandra Lee Montgomery represents first- and second-lien senior lenders, mezzanine investors, and equity sponsors in senior debt, mezzanine and private equity financing arrangements, particularly those involving private sources of capital. She is a recognized leader in the predominantly male industry of banking & finance, having closed more than $2.5 billion in transactions for clients across the country over the past 12 months. She has particular depth in complicated finance structures for alternative lenders. Her experience includes numerous cross-border transactions involving Australia, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, the Cayman Islands, England, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Scotland and Singapore. Recent highlights include representing Midcap Financial in dozens of transactions with a combined aggregate amount of over $2 billion. She also represented the National Hockey League in the League’s expansion to Seattle, which was announced by NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman in December.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Laurae Rossi
- Aid to Distressed Companies Comes at Steep Cost
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Pace of Activity Slows as Deals Take Longer and Prices Peak
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- 40 In Their 40's: Malcolm Davies