Miller Barondess LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Mira Hashmall represents clients in all phases of litigation, from pre-litigation counseling to appellate proceedings. She is a Certified Specialist in Appellate Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, and has handled numerous appeals in federal and state appellate courts. She has extensive trial experience in state and federal court, as well as arbitration proceedings. Hashmall represents the County of Los Angeles in a matter challenging the authority of Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva to reinstate former Deputy Sheriff Caren Carl Mandoyan without approval of the Los Angeles County Counsel or the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, or compliance with the County Code and Civil Service Rules. She is also representing the City of Inglewood and its Mayor, James Butts, in lawsuits filed by The Madison Square Garden Company, the owner of The Forum in Inglewood.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: J. MIRA HASHMALL
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JUSTIN M. GOLDSTEIN
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON