Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
University of Virginia
For over 25 years, clients have valued Michelle Cooke, the Leader of Manatt’s Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement group, for her ongoing guidance in developing long-term strategic intellectual property programs involving licensing, enforcement and brand building. A trusted partner to high profile, publicly traded companies in entertainment, consumer products, software, apparel and other industries, Michelle focuses on tailoring legal solutions to a client’s business goals and market realities. Cooke frequently advises on licensing, manufacturing, distribution, marketing, advertising, and digital and social media content, as well as defense and enforcement of intellectual property rights. Her practice also includes the high-stakes work of brand rehabilitation, to help clients rebuild lost or undermined trademark rights. She has assisted companies with their intellectual property rights in emerging markets and has helped secure, protect, recover and enforce their intellectual property.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michelle A. Cooke
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Irene Lee
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee