MICHELE J. BEILKE
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Hunton Andrews Kurth’s Michele Beilke has more than 20 years of success representing employers in California and nationally. She has an outstanding track record on both the state and federal levels, racking up victory after victory, whether litigating a client’s thorny employment dispute or tackling an emotionally charged pro bono case. Beilke has proven herself to be one of the top employment litigators in the state, and her reputation as a dedicated advocate for her clients and their causes – as well as her extensive, national jury trial and arbitration experience – truly sets her apart from the pack. Beilke has broad experience litigating single-plaintiff discrimination and multi-plaintiff cases in both California and federal courts. She handles wage-and-hour class actions, as well as discrimination and harassment claims under state and federal law, and she counsels clients on critical employment topics.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MICHELE J. BEILKE
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Julia Trankiem
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ROLAND JUAREZ
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Labor & Employment Firm Attorney of the Year - Apalla U. Chopra
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS