Scali Rasmussen PC
Tulane University Law School
Melanie Cliff (Joo) is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Scali Rasmussen. She is the chair of the Regulatory and Licensing practice group, where she trains, supervises and manages lawyers and paraprofessionals. She has a broad based practice covering state and federal regulatory, franchise, licensing, advertising and distribution matters, where she has led numerous complex multistate surveys across the nation. She is recognized as a leading regulatory lawyer with exceptional experience in the automotive and technology start up space. Long-term clients continually look to her to navigate the many regulations and compliance requirements at the federal, state and local levels. Her regulatory work with industry newcomers, including startup electric vehicle manufacturers and Internet based automotive companies, help identify and shape the direction of future law. She is frequently retained in confidential and time sensitive matters, due to her experience and understanding of the automotive industry.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2020: Monica Baumann
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: CHRISTIAN SCALI
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Christian Scali
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jennifer Woo Burns
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year