Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
With nearly 30 years of commercial litigation experience, Mary maintains a broad and diverse litigation practice handling a wide variety of breach of contract, fraud, and corporate governance matters. She has extensive experience in real property litigation, including easements, slander of title, and boundary disputes. As an experienced creditor rights lawyer, Haas is also masterful in handling recalcitrant debtors, enforcing multi-million dollar judgments and utilizing pre-litigation remedies such as writs of attachment and security agreements. She is a “lawyer’s lawyer,” with a practice supporting entertainment companies, financial institutions, health care providers, and real estate companies. As a result of her extensive experience, she is a trusted advisor who is sought out for guidance and strategies from both clients and colleagues on how to best handle complex litigation issues. Most recently, she successfully defended Mutual Protection Trust in action where a trustee challenged his ineligibility to sit as a trustee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CYBER SECURITY ATTORNEYS