KOREN L. BELL
Larson O’Brien LLP
Yale Law School
Koren L. Bell is a partner at Larson O’Brien LLP. She is an experienced trial and appellate lawyer with a record of success litigating high-stakes cases. In courtrooms across the country, Bell has handled complex white-collar criminal matters – including as Counsel of Record in the U.S. Supreme Court – and civil matters – including as trial counsel for the NCAA in a highly publicized defamation case. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, including Fortune 500 companies, diplomats, and high-net-worth individuals, in all types of cases across a range of industries – including pharmaceutical, transportation, financial services, and sports and entertainment. Bell’s current representations include developer Colonies Partners and its co-managing partner, a major municipal corporation, and prominent individuals who have been criminally charged in pending high-profile public corruption matters. Through aggressive, creative, focused advocacy at every stage of the proceedings, Bell delivers results for her clients both before and after trial.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ROBERT C. O’BRIEN
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Stephen G. Larson
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- STEPHEN LARSON
- White-Collar Career Takes Off for Ex-Navy Pilot