UCLA School of Law
Karla MacCary has more than 20 years of experience in real estate transactional and financing matters and serves as Co-Chair of Nossaman’s Real Estate Practice Group. She represents developers in the acquisition and disposition of such projects as office buildings, hotels, condominiums, industrial properties, retail centers, mitigation properties, multi-family, and undeveloped land, and she represents governmental agencies in the acquisition and leasing of real property for various uses, and in special real estate matters. MacCary also represents landlords, tenants and governmental entities in leasing of commercial and industrial properties, port properties, and ground leases. She also represents borrowers and lenders in loans secured by real property and in equity financing, as well as loan assumptions and defeasances of securitized loans. Among her key matters has been representing the Port of Long Beach in negotiating amendments to some of the Port’s most significant leases and preferential assignment agreements.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: REAL ESTATE ATTORNEYS
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Albert C. Valencia
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DAVID GRAELER