Thompson Coburn LLP
USC Gould School of Law
Jessica Gordon represents clients in estate planning, trust administration and probate matters. She also has extensive experience in the representation of professional fiduciaries in conservatorship matters. She assists moderate to high net-worth individuals in all aspects of estate planning, from the creation of foundational estate planning documents (wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney and advance health care directives), to the implementation of more sophisticated wealth transfer vehicles and tax-saving strategies. Using her knowledge of estate, gift, generation skipping and income tax law, overlaid by probate and community property law, Gordon works with clients to design and implement an estate planning approach that best serves their needs and minimizes the overall tax impact on the client and their family. Recently, her representative work has involved managing legal affairs for clients who had suffered a major health episode.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Blake Rummel
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: BLAKE RUMMEL
- Wealth Management - Trust and Estates Roundtable
- L.A. Firm Aiding Alaskan School District in Protest Case
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leah M. Bishop
- Confessions of an Estate Planning Attorney