Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP
Loyola Law School
Jana Lubert serves many leadership roles at Lewis Brisbois. As General Counsel, Lubert provides legal advice to more than 1,300 lawyers nationwide. In her capacity as General Counsel, she serves as a resource available to firm attorneys to discuss ethical and practical problems that arise in the everyday practice of law, as well as a resource to the firm’s administrative staff when employment and policy issues arise. In 2018, Lubert was selected as Co-Managing Partner of the firm’s Los Angeles office. The Los Angeles office is the firm’s first and largest office, with approximately 700 total employees. Its more than 300 attorneys make the office the largest law office in both the city and county of Los Angeles. She also has served since 2017 as a voting partner on Lewis Brisbois’ 11-person national Management Committee – the first woman to hold this position at the firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JANA LUBERT
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Melissa Daugherty
- Timothy R. Graves
- Law Firm's Ranking Among Most Profitable Is a Mystery
- Modest Practice, Flashy Growth
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- ROBERT LEWIS
- Brisk Economy Boosts Ranks of L.A. Lawyers