IRENE Y. LEE
Russ August & Kabat
Loyola Law School
Irene Lee is a partner at Russ August & Kabat, where she focuses her practice on all aspects of intellectual property, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and IP licensing. She has extensive experience in trademark and copyright prosecution, litigation, and licensing with an emphasis on global brand expansion and management through strategic trademark and copyright protection and enforcement programs. In addition, as a registered patent attorney, Lee employs her patent prosecution experience in strategizing patent litigation and licensing issues. Lee represents clients in a wide range of industries, including jewelry, fashion, automobile, entertainment, advertising, pharmaceutical, integrated circuits, security and surveillance, housewares, baby products, and food and beverages. Clients from varying industries seek and heed her advice and her peers respect her opinion because of her considered and precise legal analysis balanced against her practical and pragmatic approach to legal problems with real life solutions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Carolyn Toto
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: EVAN FINKEL
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG