Whittier Law School
Heather Conniff is a founding member of Shegerian Conniff LLP. Her practice focuses on employment law and includes all aspects of case management from initiation through trial, with particular emphasis in law and motion, litigation, and appeals. Conniff has extensive experience and success in drafting and arguing substantive motions, including Motions for Summary Judgment, Demurrers, and Post-Trial Motions. Conniff also has successfully briefed and argued appeals in both the California Court of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. She places special emphasis on the personal investment of vindicating her clients’ rights to achieve the best possible resolution and outcome for their cases. A magna cum laude graduate of Whittier Law School, Conniff worked for the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Staff Attorneys Office, as well as the Department of Justice, Office of the United States Trustees during her law school tenure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cortney Shegerian
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Celeste Brecht
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Felicia Meyers
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Kim Watterson
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LINDA M. BURROW
- Theodore J. Boutrous Jr.
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Fred A. Rowley, Jr.