Meyer Olson Lowy & Meyers LLP
Whittier Law School
Felicia Meyers is a principal in Los Angeles’ largest family law firm, Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP. MOLM specializes in high asset and high conflict divorce and custody matters. Meyers’ work with the firm focuses primarily on complex litigation and trials, leveraging her extensive experience as a civil litigator prior to joining MOLM in 2005. She has led successful legal efforts relating to cutting edge family law issues such as international move-away cases, custody cases involving special needs children and domestic violence. Over the past several years, Meyers has been involved in diverse, complex trial in courtrooms across California. She was one of the lead attorneys in the case J.M. v. G.H., which was an international move-away case where the Court of Appeal upheld the trial court’s ruling allowing the mother to move with the minor child to Israel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DOREEN MARIE OLSON
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin Valencia II
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DANA LOWY
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: ANNE N. SLUSSER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Doreen Marie Olson
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Dana Lowy
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: LAURA D. SMOLOWE
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Deborah J. Fox