DEBORAH YOON JONES
Alston & Bird
Deborah (Debbie) Yoon Jones is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles office. She is a business litigator whose clients include major financial institutions and servicers, major petroleum companies, a hazardous waste/petroleum hauling trucking company, telecommunications carriers, insureds and insurers, commercial real estate landlords and developers, real estate agents, and other businesses and individual business owners. Throughout her career, Jones has litigated a wide variety of disputes in California state and federal courts, including matters involving general business concerns, commercial and residential foreclosures, unfair debt collection issues , B&P 17200 claims, unlawful detainer and commercial leasing disputes, commercial and residential easements, franchise matters involving the Petroleum Marketing Practices Act (PMPA), and real estate broker/agent commissions. She has experience representing national companies with their employment issues that involve allegations of wrongful termination.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JOHN D. HANOVER
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Jessica Sharron
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CHARLES COX
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: EDWARD J. CASEY
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROY JIMENEZ
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard