CYNDIE M. CHANG
Duane Morris LLP
Loyola Law School Los Angeles
Cyndie Chang is a dynamic and inspirational leader in her law firm and the larger legal industry, where she has been a vocal advocate for women and minorities in the law – including currently serving as one of 12 commissioners on the ABA Commission on Women in the Profession. She is the Duane Morris Los Angeles managing partner and a member of firm’s governing Partners Board. Chang litigates complex business, class action and commercial disputes involving contracts, products liability, product safety and recall, business torts and fraud, collections, unfair competition, antitrust, construction defect, trademarks, trade secrets, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), California Proposition 65, entertainment, and real estate law. Further, she litigates insurance coverage issues, including significant environmental, asbestos, toxic tort and long tail liability claims, as well as subrogation, contribution, bad faith and reinsurance disputes. She also counsels insurers on complicated claims management and coverage issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: AMBER FINCH
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DEANNE MILLER - Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: AMBER MELIUS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARY CRAIG CALKINS