Harvard Law School
Crystal Lofing is a partner in our Century City office’s real estate group whose practice involves multiple facets of real estate transactions, specifically including acquisitions and dispositions (including note purchases and subsequent foreclosure or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure processes and negotiations), commercial leasing, real estate joint venture agreements, ground lease and development transactions and other documents relating to the ongoing operation and management of commercial property, including easements, covenants, conditions and restrictions, property management and brokerage agreements. She represents landlords, tenants, sellers, buyers, developers and other real estate users, ranging from entrepreneurial individuals and entities to real estate investment trusts and other highly sophisticated institutional investors. Lofing is frequently involved in some of California’s most high-profile real estate matters. Since 2010 she has closed more than $10 billion in commercial acquisitions and dispositions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CRYSTAL LOFING
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: PAMELA J. PRIVETT
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- No Room for Excuses
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- 2020 CRE Awards Panelist: Jason Grinnell