Columbia Law School
A trusted advisor and dynamic legal mind, Colleen Hart handles employment arrangements and benefit plans for many of California’s biggest companies. She is a partner in Proskauer’s Tax Department and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group. She offers a multidisciplinary approach to compensation and benefits issues with a focus on tax planning, securities laws and corporate governance. Some of her most notable clients include Ares Management, 99 Cents Only Stores, Smart & Final, Neiman Marcus, Guitar Center and the World Surf League. Beyond her cutting edge legal work, Hart is a pillar in her community and a leader in veterans’ advocacy. Among her recent work has been representing Guitar Center, Inc. in a series of transactions designed to extend the maturities of its various debt instruments. Hart was responsible for the analysis and adjustment of Guitar Center’s equity compensation programs in connection with the transaction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Michael A. Woronoff
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Cori Cardwell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sandra Lee Montgomery
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Rita-Anne O’Neill
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: T. Katuri
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Matthew Erramouspe
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: PUBLIC COMPANY CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christianne Kerns