Southwestern University School of Law
Celeste Brecht is an experienced litigator focused on complex civil disputes for clients in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, consumer products, and media and entertainment industries. Brecht has been a member of multiple trial teams in state and federal courts, has successfully argued before the California Courts of Appeal, and has obtained favorable jury verdicts and results in a variety of administrative forums. She has won numerous dispositive motions in advance of trial, and has managed cases from inception through appeal in commercial business disputes, employment matters, and products and premises liability cases for clients ranging in size from regional business entities to Fortune 50 companies. Brecht is also on the board of governors and serves as vice-chair of the civility committee for the Los Angeles chapter of the Association of Business Trial Lawyers. A regular thought leader, she has spoken on timely topics at annual meetings for ACI and DRI, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CELESTE BRECHT
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Celeste Brecht
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MARK DROOKS
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall