Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
University of Virginia School of Law
Anna Graves, a Los Angeles partner and co-leader of Pillsbury’s Restaurant, Food & Beverage Industry Group, handles complex M&A transactions, private offerings, joint ventures, brand licensing and extensions, start-up structuring and financing, and general corporate matters. Her clients include major national and international restaurant chains, early-stage restaurant ventures, food and beverage manufacturers and distributors, and consumer and retail companies. Increasingly, she advises global operators as they bring their brands to the U.S. or invest in existing U.S. companies. In the past 18 months, she worked on five M&A transactions, a follow-on private equity round, and a private placement. She assisted a large international packaged food company to establish operations in the U.S. and helped a major luxury retailer to set up a restaurant in its Manhattan flagship location. She is now working on a second location overseas for the same retailer and is assisting another ultra-luxury retailer to create a restaurant in its Beverly Hills flagship.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honoree: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Wonderful Co. Acquires Pomegranate Grower and Distributor Ruby Fresh
- The Money Book: Mark Vidergauz
- City National Bank Beefs up Food and Beverage Expertise
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- MARK VIDERGAUZ
- A Look Ahead: What’s on the agenda for Los Angeles business in the coming week