ANN MARIE MORTIMER
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
UC Berkeley School of Law
Since joining Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP in 2006, Ann Marie Mortimer has become one of the premier attorneys in the Los Angeles region and statewide at the cutting edge of class action litigation. She is one of only a handful of female managing partners in California and has an outstanding track record as an elite litigator, with more than 25 years of courtroom success under her belt. Mortimer sits on the 1,000-lawyer firm’s Executive Committee and operates as managing partner for the firm’s booming Los Angeles office. She previously headed Hunton’s prestigious energy and environmental litigation practice and currently co-chairs the firm’s commercial litigation practice. Mortimer handles an impressive volume of complex, high profile cases. Her practice focuses on complex business claims, environmental tort claims and litigation risk from regulatory investigations. Some of the nation’s largest public and private companies turn to her to guide them through enterprise risk litigation, frequently raising novel issues.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Trial Powerhouse Hunton & Williams Opens L.A. Office
- Boston Firm Turns to Hire Power to Grow in L.A.
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele J. Beilke