Loyola Law School
Angela Agrusa developed her brand crisis practice before the term “brand crisis” was in vogue. She represents clients, be they high-profile individuals, corporations or municipalities, in highly visible and often times sensational cases, and by utilizing novel legal maneuvers, she is able to defeat and resolve matters at the bet-the-company level. Angela recently was made co-chair of DLA Piper’s Food and Beverage sector as well co-head of Business and Commercial Litigation, and in these roles she is expanding the firm’s footprint in California and beyond. Her experience also representing celebrities, Hollywood and media magnates and corporate leaders in litigation targeting both businesses and personal lives and reputations has given her a great understanding of the power of public opinion and the role it plays in legal matters. Her skilled and quick reactions in the effort to protect brands – both personal and corporate – helps her mitigate damage even prior to getting into a courtroom.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANGELA AGRUSA
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Angela Agrusa
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANGELA AGRUSA
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA AGRUSA
- 2019 Leaders in Law Honorees: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- New Law Firm For Bill Cosby
- LABJ INsider
- Bill Cosby Taps Downtown Law Firm for L.A. Civil Sexual Assault Case