Rhett Winchell is a real estate broker with 35 years of professional experience at global real estate investment company Kennedy Wilson. As President of the Real Estate Sales & Marketing group, Winchell leads a team of top agents in the industry. As a pioneer, Winchell has developed a proven accelerated marketing program that simplifies and streamlines the sale process while maximizing the sales price. Winchell’s clients include the highest echelon of real estate industry executives including financial institutions, governments, developers and investors. With over 50,000 properties sold worldwide, Winchell’s expertise extends to a wide range of property types including single family, new home developments, five-star resorts, bank owned (REO), government owned (FDIC), multifamily and commercial income, probate and trust, tax sales, and bulk offerings. Winchell’s unique and varied abilities to manage complex real estate transactions has resulted in sales of over $10 billion in commercial and residential real estate.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Auctioneer Has Something To Shout About
- Condo Broker Bids for TV Fame
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: David Pressberg and Jordan Rubinstein
- Kennedy Wilson Makes North Hollywood Purchase
- Former CRA Execs Join Kennedy Wilson
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 24): Lee Shapiro - Kennedy Wilson Properties, Ltd.
- Kennedy Wilson Makes Three L.A. Acquisitions