Nourmand & Associates
As one of the only owners/principals of a boutique residential luxury real estate brokerage in the country, Myra Nourmand clearly exists in a league of her own. With over $1 billion in sales throughout her storied career, Nourmand not only has staying power in a constantly changing industry, she is also a very successful agent in her own right. Having represented clients in the entertainment industry, from actors to producers to singers, Nourmand has a rolodex of high-profile clients that she has helped buy and sell homes for in neighborhoods such as Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Holmby Hills, Pacific Palisades, and Malibu. Nourmand also represents a number of high net-worth clients with the most discerning taste that she regularly helps find truly unique properties for. Her talent for maintaining life-long relationships with her clients as well as her unparalleled ability to find perfectly matched properties has led to her long and fruitful career.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Atlas Maize, Nourmand & Associates
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: NOURMAND & ASSOCIATES
- TRUE COLORS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Rochelle Maize