Nourmand & Associates
Michael Nourmand is a second generation high-end real estate broker in Los Angeles and president of the luxury boutique brokerage, Nourmand & Associates. His father, Saeed Nourmand, founded Nourmand & Associates over 40 years ago and it remains one of the last family-owned boutique brokerages in southern California. Not only does Nourmand oversee the business operations of the agency, he is also a successful realtor, having sold almost $80 million in the past 12 months alone. He represents high-net worth clients including many in the entertainment industry as well as prominent businesspeople. One of his notable sales this year includes representing the buyer for singer Adam Levine’s home in Holmby Hills, which sold for $18 million. Nourmand is a local product of Beverly Hills, where he was born, raised, and attended school. He went on to graduate magna cum laude from USC with a degree in international business. A true local, he brings a unique expertise to his clients of the ever-changing Los Angeles real estate market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Michael Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: NOURMAND & ASSOCIATES
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Rochelle Maize
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Maize